Level Up Academy - A K-8 public charter school serving students in the northeast metro.
Personalized Learning | Intentional Use of Technology | Small & Mixed Age Classes
In a Personalized Learning experience, students are aware of what they are learning, why they are learning it and how they learn best. They become self-directed learners and develop the behaviors and mindsets for success. Our emphasis on personalized learning allows teachers to honor where each child is in their development and to guide them to mastery at their own pace. Our students will continually "LEVEL UP." This differs from the calendar and age driven model of social promotion. By tapping into the intrinsic motivation and curiosity of every child, we deliver higher than usual growth.
ARE YOU READY TO LEVEL UP?
Register here if you would like to learn more about enrollment as you make your choice for your child's education.
- Personalized Learning Plans that will grow with students with online access for parents
- Coding for grades K-8
- Band and Orchestra for 4th-8th graders including group lessons during the school day
- Piano Lessons for K-8th Graders during the school day
- After School Dance Lessons for grades K-3 and grades 4-8
- After School Clubs with Monthly Themes for grades 4-8
- Art on Mondays, Music Tuesdays/Thursdays, PE Wednesdays/Fridays
- Green Screen for Video Production
- Updated Lunch system
- New Furniture and Spaces
- STEAM LAB
- 3D printers
- New PLAYGROUND - we are still growing! See link below for playground donations!
Traducción en español disponible si nos solicita. Avísanos si podemos ayudar con eso. Gracias
Yog koj xav tau kev pab, peb muaj txhais lus Hmoob. Thov hais rau kuv paub. Ua tsaug.